Kahoot is an online game developed to run on multiple platforms like Windows, iOS and Android. This game based learning app was developed by a group of Norwegian researchers for improving the quality of education imparted on students. This small idea later turned out to be a one big platform for learning and teaching. Kahoot currently have 50 million users from 150 countries across the globe. We in here have already given a detailed idea about what Kahoot is and how to use Kahoot for improving your learning capabilities. We advise you to go through our previous articles on Kahoot before reading this article.
What is Kahoot?
I guess, Kahoot requires a brief introduction before we get on our task to learn about Kahoot spam. As, I mentioned earlier Kahoot is nothing but a game based learning app developed by few scholars in 2013. The app is a platform for both learning and teaching. User created contents create diversity in the questions asked. A user can also choose the language in which he/she is comfortable.
Teachers can also look into their students learning process even from home using this app. One can also host quizzes for their students. The elaborate data given after each quizzes is quite useful, if one put it in good use. Teachers can analyse their students performance from the data published by Kahoot after every quiz.
I guess, it’s time to learn about Kahoot Spam.
What is Kahoot Spam?
Kahoot Spam is pretty much similar to web spam. It is a process of sending a lot of spam bots to a game created on the Kahoot platform. This process can be achieved by using some manipulations on code or using some extra softwares which we will be discussing in detail. Kahoot spam, inflates the no of users taking the quiz. These aren’t actual users but bots which are nothing but a junk traffic. They never gets any of the question corrects, nor they tops any quiz. All they do is just inflates the no of quiz takers.
There are some added benefits with these bots, in addition to inflating the no of test takers, it also helps you to delay the start of Kahoot quizzes as the official servers won’t be able to handle such a traffic which comes in a short span of time. In most scenarios, the Kahoot game will not be able to handle all the game requests that it is receiving from the various bots that are sent to the game and as a result, the game will hang and delay in response.
How to Perform Kahoot Spam ?
We don’t recommend any one to spam a game based learning system which was developed for a noble case. So, even though we share the detailed process with you, please do refrain from using it every now and then. This is going to be a step by step guide, so please do follow the steps mentioned closely for getting it working.
- First of all, if you need to spam a kahoot game by sending tons of traffic, you will have to need the Game pin of that room. If you aren’t aware of how to enter a game, please do read this.
- Join any game room which you want to spam using the Game Pin. Now minimze your web browser or app and now open the Kahoot spam tool ( Download Here ).
- Now enter a name for the bots that will appear as the player name when the bots try to access the Kahoot game. To make sure that the bots bypass the security features of the Kahoot game, make sure to provide a name that looks genuine.
- Once you are in, type the no of bots required by you to spam the game. Always keep in mind to enter a much lower number than the maximum allowable no of gamer in the group.
- Now, press the submit button below all the spaces for running the spam.
It will take a minute for sending traffic into your kahoot game, if you have followed the steps mentioned above. I guess there wont be any issue like you getting blocked for sending spams to a room.
I hope you have loved reading our article on Kahoot Spam. Please do write to us at kahootlogin.me, if you are facing any glitch while running the spam tool. Do subscribe us and stay tuned for further updates.